All registered Suncorp NetSetGO participants receive a Size 4 netball and a Suncorp NetSetGO T-shirt.
All registered participants* are eligible to enter exclusive competitions such as participating in Suncorp Super Netball half-time matches and International Series half-time matches where you have the chance to meet the players.
*As applicable geographically
All participants receive a netball as part of their Participant Pack. Please follow instructions below when inflating your netball.
NETBALL INFLATION GUIDE –
- Pull the ball into shape to avoid piercing the bladder when inserting the needle
- Moisten the needle with glycerine, vegetable oil or soapy water and insert gently into the valve using a twisting motion
- Inflate ball using a hand pump or compressor to the recommended PSI noted on the ball
- Children under the age of 12 should be supervised at all times when using a high pressure air compressor (in addition, always follow manufacturer’s instructions for use of electric compressors)
- Before each use the PSI should be checked to ensure optimum performance
2Ply balls – 6-8PSI (NetSetGO, Pulse & Supporter Balls)
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Ordering and Shipping Process
Once your online registration has been submitted you should receive a Registration Confirmation email, and the ordering process for your pack will commence.
Your pack order will be passed onto our supplier within 7 working days where it will be processed through their warehouse. You should receive a Dispatch email when the pack has been released from the warehouse and on its way to you.
How long will it take me to receive my order?
We endeavor to order all participant packs within 7 working days from the registration being received. Delivery times for all goods should be within 21 working days of you registering for your Suncorp NetSetGO program.
If I have more than one child, will I receive the participant packs for all registrations at the same time?
No, each participant pack will arrive separately and in some cases, may arrive on different days, even if you signed participants up at the same time.
What happens if I am not home to receive my parcel?
If you are not home to accept delivery of your order, Australia Post will leave a card to advise you that your package will be waiting at the nearest post office for you to collect.
What happens if I have not received my pack within 21 days of registering?
If you have not received your pack or a card has not been left for you to collect your parcel, first check with your local post office, followed by your Suncorp NetSetGO Centre. If you still have not located your pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your tracking number and participant name.