Clubs, associations, schools and community groups can apply to become an accredited Suncorp NetSetGO Centre. Clubs and associations are required to be affiliated with their State Netball Association, and schools and community groups need to ensure they have their own public liability.
All registered Suncorp NetSetGO centres will receive access to the resources page on this website from their State Netball Association once registration has been approved.
Resources provided include:
- Fundamental Motor Skills Coaching Resources: Balance, Jump, Run, Catch, Throw and Catch
- Net Tier session plans
- Set Tier session plans
- Centre Coordinator Manual
- Coaching Resource
- Coaching participant workbook
- Coaching presenters kit
- Suncorp NetSetGO competition rules
- Editable Poster
- Editable Coaches Certificate
Contact your State Netball Association or visit their website for a registration form.