What is Suncorp NetSetGO?
Suncorp NetSetGO is a fun, safe, social and active program for girls and boys aged 5 to 10. It gives kids of all abilities a positive introduction to netball and teaches them the basic skills of the sport.
Suncorp NetSetGO is divided into three tiers; Net, Set and GO, meaning that your child will learn at a pace that’s right for their age and ability.
Each week your child will take part in skill based activities, minor games, music, dance and modified matches that will help them develop fundamental movement skills, as well as important social skills like team work. Each session will be lead by an accredited coach, using modified equipment.
What will my child learn?
- Throwing, passing and catching
- Take off and landing
- Change of direction
- Goal shooting
- Movement skills
- Team work
What tier is right for my child?
Suncorp NetSetGO is divided into three tiers; Net, Set and GO*.
- Net is for 5 to 6 year olds and teaches fundamental motor skills through dance, music and games
- Set is for 7 to 8 year olds and focuses on refining fundamental motor skills and introducing modified netball matches
- GO is for 9 to 10 year olds and focuses on developing netball specific skills through modified netball matches
*These age brackets are only a guideline for centres and coaches
Check out what you get!
Every Suncorp NetSetGO participant will get a pack when they register. It’s packed with goodies, including:
- a size 4 netball
- Suncorp NetSetGO t-shirt
- a Healthy Habits activity book
- Suncorp Super Netball collectable player cards