Inclusion NetSetGO introduces Indigenous and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) communities and people with disabilities to the sport of netball.
Developed as a modified program for juniors (boys and girls), NetSetGO can be adapted to suit the specific needs and abilities of diverse groups.
Inclusion NetSetGO is offered to schools and community-based organisations. Proof of Public Liability Insurance must be provided.
Inclusion NetSetGO can be offered in two formats:
- Inclusion NetSetGO Program is conducted as a minimum five week program
- Access to NetSetGO resources (session plans, coordinator manual)
- An Inclusion NetSetGO Equipment Kit or Ball Kit is provided to the Centre.
- Participants are provided with a participant item.
- Inclusion NetSetGO Clinics are defined as a come and try exposure program which is run for four weeks or less.
- Access is provided to NetSetGO resources (session plans, coordinator manual)
To run an Inclusion NetSetGO Program or Clinic or to find out if your school or community-based organisation qualifies, please contact your State Member Organisation.
For parents searching for an Inclusion NetSetGO program, please contact your State Member Organisation who will be able to advise if there are any available programs near you!