What is Suncorp NetSetGO?
Suncorp NetSetGO is Netball Australia’s entry level program. It teaches children the basic skills of netball.
It gives children aged 5 to 10 a positive introduction to netball, through skill-based activities, minor games, music, dance and modified matches. The program promotes a healthy, active lifestyle and helps children develop important social skills, like team work.
The program is easy to run and gives clubs and associations the chance to recruit new players and volunteers.
Who can become a Suncorp NetSetGO centre?
You can apply to become an accredited Suncorp NetSetGO centre if you’re a club, association, school or community group.
If you’re a club or association, you’ll need to be affiliated with your State Netball Association.
Schools and community groups must have their own public liability.
Why should we become a Suncorp NetSetGO centre?
There’s heaps of reasons why you should run Suncorp NetSetGO. We’ll give you:
- an equipment kit or equipment voucher
- access to coaching resources, session plans, marketing materials and coordinator manuals
- administrative support from your State Netball Association
- national marketing and promotion
- a tool to recruit girls and boys, parents and volunteers
- the ability to develop links with local school and community groups
- the opportunity to increase membership and revenue at your club or association
- training opportunities for coaches and volunteers
Interested in running Suncorp NetSetGO for the first time?
Get in touch with your State Netball Association, or visit their website for a registration form.